As Global Healthcare continues to change and grow, so do patient expectations of both medical and non-medical quality. On the curative side, Hospitals & Clinics are becoming increasingly aware of the pivotal role of Hospitality & Service Culture in the Patient Experience and the impact on the bottom line.
Hospitality Management In Healthcare Sector
Be a Multitasking Hospitality Professional
What will you learn?
• The shift in trend from Facility management to Hospitality management.
• The concept of ‘Healthy Ageing’.
• A process of incorporating a “Hospitality Culture” in a HealthCare environment
• The role of the kitchen in the healthcare sector.
• Styles of menus & menu planning.
• Patients’ needs and expectations.
• Importance of food safety & sanitation.
Key features of our program
Capsule program of 40 hours
5 weeks program.
8 hours per week
Flexible Online learning
Faculty: Industry experts
Learn from the industry experts who are passionate for hospitality
Suitable for working professionals looking to update and upgrade as well as fresh incumbents looking to kick-start long and fruitful innings in the hotel industry.
You will walk away with
A skill set that the hospitality industry appreciates
Tools & skills to enhance your career in most exciting industry.
A positive mind set
Boost your confidence with knowledge and be the one that industry is looking for.
Infinite power to succeed
Achieve your goals & dreams by taking a step.