The tourism industry incorporates many industries, including lodging, transport, attractions, travel companies and more. This course reviews the role and scope of the tourism industry, explores the components of the tourism industry and then reviews the challenges of the future of the industry. Students will gain knowledge of an integrated model of tourism, consumer behavior, service quality, tourism suppliers, transportation, attractions and entertainment options.
SMART Certificate The Business of Tourism
What will you learn?
• The key tourism terms.
• The history and overview of the tourism industry.
• The role of food & beverage, transportation, accommodation and Amusement, Gambling and Recreation in the tourism industry.
• Agritourism, Culinary Tourism, and Wine Tourism
• Environmental stewardship in tourism.
• The latest trends in hospitality due to globalization.
Key features of our program
Capsule program of 40 hours
5 weeks program.
8 hours per week
Flexible Online learning
Faculty: Industry experts
Learn from the industry experts who are passionate for hospitality
Suitable for working professionals looking to update and upgrade as well as fresh incumbents looking to kick-start long and fruitful innings in the hotel industry.
You will walk away with
A skill set that the hospitality industry appreciates
Tools & skills to enhance your career in most exciting industry.
A positive mind set
Boost your confidence with knowledge and be the one that industry is looking for.
Infinite power to succeed
Achieve your goals & dreams by taking a step.